LG Nexus 5 release date was set in October
Mr Won Kim, the Vice President of LG Mobile in Europe claimed that it is not currently working on a Nexus 5, which is true. But it doesn’t mean they will turn down the opportunity. However, rumours did not stop and it is claimed to have Super-fast eight core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 4GB of RAM which will be released by the end of this year.
At the same time are rumours going around the Google Nexus 5 and if it is true it is believed to act as next generation compact device. It has been said that the device will not follow in the trend of large displays as it will have only 4.5 inches with IPS technology that would take up around 88% of the device.
Specifications of Nexus 5 revealed
Initial reports claimed that the Internet giant Google is set to release an updated LG Nexus 4 with larger internal storage and LTE Radio. The Google Nexus 4 lacks LTE radio and support microSD card for memory expansion. Other reports mentioned that it is bound to release the successor of LG Nexus 4 coined as Nexus 5 with following specifications:
- 5-inch full-HD (1920 x 1080) display with a pixel density of 440ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor that possesses a clock rate of 2.3GHz
- NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor
- 2GB of RAM and 8/16GB of internal storage
- LTE connectivity support
- Expandable memory via microSD slots
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Storage options in the form of 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of internal memory
- 3300mAh Li-polymer battery
The smartphone will bear the same affordable price as its predecessor, which is one of the selling points of LG Nexus 4.
Powerful Features of Nexus 7 2 revealed
- It will have slimmed down build. The new Nexus 7 will be slightly different from the original and hence will be light, thin and will have small bezel around the device screen.
- It will have 1080p display with Retina technology to double the device’s screen resolution and make it a delight for extensive gaming and media playback.
- It will have 5MP rear camera 1.9MP front camera with software package
- It will run with Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 operating system
- It will act as Qualcomm powered device and hence Nexus users are assured for longer tablet hours without sacrificing power
- It will be prices between $200 to $250, depending on configuration and market location